Kim Kardashian Talks Kanye West Wedding and Pregnancy!
Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Pains!
Kim K and the rest of her famous family sat down for a special interview with Ryan Seacrest on E! last night, where no topic was off-limits.
When asking the 32 year old mother to be about her pregnancy experience, she opened up about how it hasn't been the fantasy she envisioned.
She said, "I've had a lot of pain, everywhere. I'm in pain, physically. I get really paranoid [and] I start Googling things, the things that come up are really scary. It just freaks me out all the time."
Kim also added, "I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, feel great, and it hasn't been that way."
As for Kim's little sister Khloe, who's been battling with fertility issues for some time, Kim is urging her to stay away from natural pregnancy, and go the adoption or surrogate route!
Khloe explained, "{Kim's} back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt. She cries all the time, too."
As for marriage though, will Kim ever tie the knot with baby daddy Kanye West?
Well, she said she would get married again, because that's what she's always wanted.
She said, "...Just because you think you find it and you realize that's not it, I think I was brave enough to realize that quickly and not waste time.... I found what I really wanted {with Kanye} so I think I definitely do want that."
So what you guys think about a potential Kim and Kanye wedding in the future? Do you think it's necessary to get married, or do you think they can find UN-wedded bliss like Kourtney and Scott?
Vote below and make sure you subscribe to ClevverNews for all the news updates in Hollywood that you need to know about.
Also, make sure we're friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all that jazz, because it's the best way for Katie and me to keep up with you guys and keep you posted 24/7.
Have a great Monday guys! Cheers to a fabulous new week! I'm Deidre Behar and I'll see ya later.
Hosted, Produced, Written By: Deidre Behar